- a weekly event to look forward to.
- a reason for celebration, or means of relaxation.
- our favorite day of the work week.
Below, we can supply five great reasons to help you define what Wine Wednesday really means to you!
- Wine is ~healthy.~ it’s all the rage, and it’s a big part of the Central Coast scene! Science dictates this to be true, and we don’t want to argue. Wine has antioxidants, reduces risk of heart disease, and improves cognitive function!
- Wine brings out the best vibes! Wine Wednesdays encourage interacting with others, which is proven to decrease depression and boost feelings of prosperity.
- Wine is the drink of the gods, and was a crucial aspect of keeping ancient civilizations civil. Across many different ages and empires, wine provided economical, medicinal, and religious support. We should honor the time spent researching different properties of wine by indulging in a glass.
- Disconnect Engaged. Our modern environment is, simply put, uptight. Stresses are quick to accumulate – money, home life, work, and many other external factors. The mild sedative quality of red wine allows us to disconnect, relax, and rejuvenate.
- Eat more, drink more –that’s the life right? Red wine controls blood cholesterol levels, protecting you from the effects of fried foods. Is there a better statement in this world? With that said– everything in moderation.
Did You Know?
Take it outside! We know that wonderful feeling of sharing a bottle of wine with friends in your sweatpants on the couch, but we also encourage the excitement of dressing up for a fun day out. Plan a wine tour in Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, or Santa Ynez for a discounted weekday price – mention Wine Wednesday and we will set you up for your next adventure around town!