Red is the color of Santa’s suit, Rudolph’s nose and of some of the best wine in California. Give the red wine lovers in your life wine gifts from California’s newest wine country, Paso Robles, that they’ll love this Christmas season. Below, you’ll find a list we’ve put together (we’ve also checked it twice) of the top Paso Robles wine gifts. So let’s raise a glass to red wine, inspired by the holiday season!
- 2015 Reserve Silken: This red blend by Parrish Family Vineyardis made up of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Sirah and Syrah, and is a gift sure to delight wine enthusiasts. This Paso Robles wine fully embodies the Christmas season with subtle hints of cocoa and a creamy vanilla finish. Even Santa would appreciate a glass or two left out for him.Pick this Christmas treat up for$50 here.
Want to pay Paso Robles, California’s wine country, a visit this holiday season? Check out the tasting room at Parrish Family Vineyardin Paso Robles. They focus on sustainable farming so you may see animals roaming the vineyard like deer, roadrunners, red foxes, bald eagles and more. (Just no reindeer.)
- 2012 Magnum Cabernet Sauvignon:Two bottles in one, now that’s a gift that keeps giving! (Or in this case, keeps pouring.) This gift from Broken Earth Wineryis perfect for the wine lover that enjoys hosting dinners or for the wine mom who could use a little extra red wine in their glass. Perhaps you have several wine lovers that you’re Christmas shopping for. Why not bring them together this Christmas season to enjoy this gift? The more the merrier, we always say!You can grab this giant stocking stuffer for $52 here.
Did you know that at Broken Earth Winery, located in the picturesque Paso Robles wine country, you can pair your wines with pizza? Now that’s a tasting experience you can sink your teeth into! Their kitchen, La Cucina, offers a variety of hot, wood-fired pizzas that you can enjoy with a glass of red wine.
- The Pinnacle:What better way to celebrate the holidays with this brand new Paso Robles wine release? The Pinnacle by HammerSky Vineyardsis not only brand new to the wine scene on the Central Coast but it’s also a limited release. It’s already a favorite of those who have enjoyed a glass or two. This heavy Cabernet, followed by a rich Merlot is perfect for blustery winter days.
Order this gift today for $54.99 here.
With over 300 days of sunshine, winter wine tasting outdoors in the rolling hills in Paso Robles has never been better. Pay a visit to HammerSky Vineyardsand enjoy a festive picnic with gorgeous vineyard views. Are you looking for something with a little more holiday romance for you and your special wine lover? Try out their private sunset tasting on their terrace and watch as the sun melts into the vineyards.
- Excursion Tour:Take your gift up a notch with the Excursion Tour at Halter Ranch Vineyard, in the heart of Paso Robles. Awarded the best Vineyard Experience by Sunset Magazine, this two-hour experience immerses wine lovers in the history of wine at Halter Ranch. They’ll tour the 281 acres of vineyards in a restored 1984 Land Rover Defender 110. This tour wouldn’t be complete without several stops to taste wine.
Purchase tickets for the tasty tour for $70 here.
Continue to explore Halter Ranch and their wide range of wines in their tasting room. Sitting between vineyards of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Grenache, their tasting room offers stunning rooms to complement the stellar tastes. They also provide seasonal food pairings to enjoy alongside a glass or two.
- Holiday Dinner Pairings – Red:Last, but certainly not least is this trio Christmas gift from Opolo Vineyards. The wine lover(s) in your life can enjoy the perfect pairing with all of their holiday meals. This gift package comes with a 2016 Tempranillo, 2017 Montagne Mare and a 2018 Mountain Zinfandel.
Grab this stunning holiday set for only $84 here.
If you decide to pay Opolo Vineyards a visitthis holiday season, make sure you try their pairings on the patio. With mouthwatering pizzas, sausages and more, there’s something for every glass of wine you order.
Are you ready to visit the wineries you’ve read about and taste their wine in person? Let us help! We can set up you up on a wine tour in beautiful Paso Robles here on the Central Coast. Our wonderful staff can be reached by the form below, or by phone at (805) 620-7233!