Wineries on the Central Coast are open again! Do you know what that means? Wine tasting all day, every day. We’ll take all the bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc and others please! In celebration of the 300+ wineries that are now open in Paso Robles, we’ve charted the 11 stages of wine tasting told by GIFS. #WineMood
1. It’s the night before your wine tour in Paso Robles, and you’re too excited to sleep.
2. Cruising the hills of Paso Robles on your way to your first winery for wine tasting.
3. That moment when you’re trying to figure out how to wear a face mask while wine tasting.
4. When you realize that you’ve forgotten how to wine taste like everyone else.
5. By the second Paso Robles winery, you feel that you’re finally getting the hang of wine tasting in public again.
6. When you realize that you’re suddenly really hungry and make your way to the closest food.
7. Food has never tasted so good as it does during a wine tour.
8. Third winery and you’re finally starting to get into the wine groove.
9. After a couple of dozen glasses, you find that you start accidentally making friends.
10. Walking into your fourth winery like…
11. When you can crash in the car at the end of the wine tour and let your professional driver handle getting you back home.
What are you waiting for? Wine time is wasting! Let us help you plan and make reservations for wine tasting at your favorite Paso Robles wineries. (Did we mention we offer luxury limousine service? Now, that’s one way to enjoy a day out in wine country!) You can reach our team at (805) 620-7233 or fill out the form below to get started.