SLO Safe Ride
Current Job Opportunities
All motorcoach operator applicants must be willing to comply with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations requirements, state and local regulations, policies, and guidelines. This includes but is not limited to:
- A current state-issued Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) class A or B with passenger and air brake endorsement and SPAB or school bus certification is preferred.
- Proof of legal status.
- Possess a current DOT medical card and provide a copy of the long-form examination report.
- Furnish a current copy, not more than 2 days old, of a driver’s license record furnished by the state issuing the driver’s license.
- Have no more than 1 moving violation and/or preventable accident in the last 36 months. Have no suspensions for moving violations. Have no drug or alcohol convictions.
- Be of good moral character.
- Successfully pass an extensive background check.
- Successfully pass an extensive driving test.
- Be 25 years of age or older.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and agree to a zero-tolerance policy that includes random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion testing.
- Have an acceptable employment record with a minimum of 1 year of verifiable experience behind the wheel of a commercial vehicle.
- Possess the necessary communication skills to perform required tasks.
- Possess the necessary reading, writing, math, and map reading skills to perform the required tasks.
- Be physically able to load and unload heavy suitcases from the coach baggage bays of up to 50 pounds.
- Resume must include all employers for the past 10 years that involved driving a commercial vehicle. Explain any gaps in employment. Any incomplete applications will be rejected.
SLO Safe Ride is a ground transportation operator servicing San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, and the entire Central Coast. We specialize in weddings, wine tours, nightlife, and luxury charters. Our vehicles consist of sedans, vans, mini-buses, party buses, and motor coaches. Our job is to help people have a great time and get home safely.
Are you an energetic, safety-focused, and customer-minded driver with a Class A or B CDL and Passenger, and Passenger / Air Brakes endorsement? Then, come join the SLO Safe Ride team! Our team serves the Central Coast and beyond, providing various transportation services from collegiate and high school athletics to tours, weddings, and federal contracts.
For a limited time, we’re offering a SIGN-ON BONUS! Email or call us to set up an interview and to find out more.
Fill out an application below and email it to Amanda@SLOSafeRide.com.