Are you looking to plan the ultimate bachelor party? We’ve got your back! Here are the top three ways you can have an epic party on the Central Coast. These activities will take you from San Luis Obispo to Paso Robles as you celebrate the groom-to-be.
Feel free to mix-and-match any of the ideas below; everyone’s group has different tastes and there were too many amazing stops to make just one itinerary. That’s the great thing about planning a bachelor party on the Central Coast!
1. Bottoms Up – Whiskey Tasting
Sure, you could go wine tasting here in Paso Robles – but why not go for something with a little more kick? Wine country has a hidden secret: its thriving craft distilleries. Here are the top three distilleries in Paso that you’ll want to check out.
- KROBĀR Craft Distillery: They just so happen to be on the same property as Barton Family Wines, so if you feel like a little wine after your whiskey, they’re your spot! They specialize in Gin, Brandy, Bourbon, and Rye Whisky, and are always coming up with new cocktails for visitors to try.
- Calwise Spirits: Located on the outskirts of Tin City, it’s the perfect spot to fuel up on mouth-watering flatbread pizzas, piquillo peppers, white bean chili, gelato and more, in addition to trying some excellent spirits.
- Wineshine: Just a couple of minutes away from Calwise, in the heart of Tin City, this distillery turns wine grapes into incredible brandy. With generous pours and strong liqueur, you won’t regret stopping here. (Make sure you try their Ghost Pepper Brandy.)
2. Race In The Oceano Dunes
Ready to get your heart pumping and adrenaline racing? Cruise the Oceano Sand Dunes on an ATV. The dunes are the last remaining coastal dunes open to off-highway vehicles in California and providing you and your party with an outdoor playground of about 1,500 acres. Kick up some serious sand and race over the hills in the dunes with off-roading vehicles from Sunbuggy. They have a wide variety of wheels so you can pick the one that offers the perfect amount of adventure for you and your group.
3. Enjoy A Night Out On The Town – Downtown San Luis Obispo
With over 15 bars and breweries, the nightlife in downtown San Luis Obispo is ready for any and every bachelor party! Start your night with a round of shots with the guys at The Mark.
Then, you’ll probably want to fuel up with some food before your night really kicks off. Here are some suggestions.
- Craving pizza for dinner? Get an All Meat Orgy at Woodstock’s Pizza with Canadian-style bacon, pepperoni, sausage, salami & crispy bacon and a pitcher of beer for the table.
- Craving nachos? Get a towering plate of Killer Nachos at Black Sheep Bar & Grill, with locally made tortilla chips, chili beans, cheddar cheese, onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, cilantro, fresh-made guacamole, and sour cream.
Once you and the guys have had your fill, make your way over to Frog & Peach for live music and more drinks. BarrelHouseBrewing Co. also rocks out to some great tunes, so it’s worth swinging by there too. Time to mix it up from here! Enjoy cider at the Cider Bar SLO. Then, end the night with a nightcap at Sidecar or keep going. With plenty of bars all within walking distance, it’s a recipe for an epic night.
The Bachelor Party Bus Is Waiting
Ready to get your bachelor party going? Let us help! Our team can connect you to a variety of epic activities and make tasting reservations for you and your group. (Did we mention we have a party bus? It comes equipped with perimeter seating, a bar, premium sound system with two subwoofers, 4 big-screen TVs and charging stations for phones.) Give our team a call at (805) 620-7233 or fill out the form below to get started!
Request a free quote for Bachelor Party transportation below!