Distillery Tours with SLO Safe Ride
Craft distillery tasting is a great way to spend an afternoon on the Central Coast! Whether it’s celebrating a birthday or anniversary, or just planning a weekend getaway with friends, SLO Safe Ride has an experienced team of logistic coordinators who can help you choose the perfect itinerary for your outing. We work hand-in-hand with the distillers and venues to create relationships that guarantee the best customer service on the Central Coast. Book your distillery tour a-la-carte or have us curate an all-inclusive experience that includes food, beverages, and tasting fees—the choices are endless and so is the fun!
What Is Included?
- Professional Transportation Specialist
- Luxury Vehicle of Your Choosing
- Door-to-Door Pick Up & Drop Off
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Facility Tours (Upon Request)
All-Inclusive Distillery Tours: includes everything above, as well as:
- Catered Lunch Boxes
- Tasting Fees
- Bottle Service
- Concierge Service upon request
Click here to learn more about the Central Coast Distilleries
Schedule a Central Coast Distillery Tour Today!
To book spirit tasting transportation, please call (805) 620-7233
, send us an email to SLOSafeRide@gmail.com
View our vehicle options here.
Read our testimonials.
For Paso Robles Wine Tours, Click Here
For more information on distilleries on the Central Coast please visit the Paso Robles Distillery Trail page online or click on your favorite distillery below.
Central Coast Distilleries
San Luis Obispo
- Autry Cellars– With a focus on brandy and grappa as well as a handful of different
varietal wines, Autry Cellars has one of the most unique tasting rooms on the Central Coast. Nothing
fancy or extravagant here; no wrap-around wine bar, just award winning beverages and a man
determined to help you unwind and appreciate life.
- Rod and Hammer’s SLO Stills– Located at The Rock near the San Luis Obispo airport and
at the north end of the Edna Valley, SLO Stills is a small batch distillery soon to be opened in late 2018.
Focusing on whiskey and other hand-crafted spirits, this new distillery is sure to be worth a visit.
- Foggy Bottom Distillery– Producing about 10 different whiskeys, a gin, a rum, an
unaged moonshine and few barrel-rested creations, Foggy Bottom Distillery opened its doors to the
public late 2017. With an initial focus on simply making whiskey for friends and family, owner Todd
Adams loves distilling spirits and today has more fun than ever sharing his creations out of his tiny space
in Los Osos.
- Wine Shine – Committed to combining old-fashioned distillation techniques with
innovative infusions, Wine Shine is truly in a class of its own. Featuring a variety of small batch spirits,
alongside their brandy and whiskey, the team at Wine Shine has over a century worth of experience in
the mixology, culinary arts and wine making industries.
- Calwise Spirits Co. – Founded upon family tradition of moonshining and booze
running, Calwise Spirits Co. are made in celebration of the Central Coast lifestyle. With a Blonde Rum,
Gin and Spiced Rum, this distillery has truly distilled their craft into their award-winning spirits sure to
wow everyone who tastes them.
- Pendray’s Distillery– Born out of love for fortifying their port-style wines,
Pendray’s Distillery (the sister brand of PasoPort and Per Caso) offers a portfolio consisting of Brandy’s,
Grappa’s, and a few seasonal fruit based Liqueurs.
- Krobar Craft Distillery– With a combined 40 years in the alcohol beverage
industry, the geniuses behind Krobar Distillery love offering something a little different than the other
local distilleries. Featuring Pink Gin, Rye Whiskey and California's twist on a traditional European aperitif
wine titled “Light and Bright”, there are some distinct flavors wafting from this repurposed sheet metal
- Willow Creek Distillery– Formerly the distillery at Opolo Winery, Willow Creek
has made a serious name for itself since opening in 2013. Featuring a chamomile liqueur, walnut liqueur,
and plum brandy, this distillery locally sources their ingredients and focuses on crafting the highest
grade spirits possible.
- Manucci Spirits– The newest addition to the Wild Coyote Winery, Manucci Spirits
focuses on utilizing wine by products and infusions to create some of their most interesting flavors.
Featuring pomegranate, star anise, espresso, and habanero/garlic infused brandies, this family owned
and operated distillery focuses on handcrafting in every sense of the word.
- Re:Find Handcrafted Spirits– Re:Find is known for crafting artisan spirits from
grape/grain to bottle in the heart of Paso Robles wine country. Proprietors/Distillers, Alex & Monica
Villicana, believe in transparency in their distilling practices and the authenticity of the ingredients
distilled. Stop in to see why they’re rated among the best distilleries in the region!