Join us for the weekend of Wine 4 Paws! During the weekend of April 6 – 7, SLO Safe Ride will be donating 10% of all wine tour proceeds to Woods Humane Society, a local non-profit providing and caring for pets in San Luis Obispo County. Explore San Luis Obispo Wine Country with us for a good cause!
What’s Included in the Wine 4 Paws Edna Valley Wine Tour:
- Professional Transportation
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- 3 Chosen Wineries in a 4 hour time period
The wineries this tour will visit are the following:
- Tolosa Winery – The epitome of class in Edna Valley, Tolosa Winery offers a robust line of red and whites to pique your palate. Their tasting flight is sure to impress you, as well as the professionalism and friendliness of their associates. Sip on the Tolosa Terrace under olive trees, in the confines of the sculpture garden, or while looking off to the beautiful open space of San Luis Obispo.
- Chamisal Vineyards – Just 10 minutes south of downtown, and nestled in the backroads of Edna Valley sits award-winning winery with stunning views and friendly staff. Whether you love Chardonnay or prefer another wine, be sure to taste their stainless steel Chardonnay – it will change your world.
- Saucelito Canyon Winery – In the heart of the picturesque Edna Valley lies Saucelito Canyon – known for their amazing selection of reds, especially Zinfandel. An intimate and comfortable tasting room opens to extensive views of the rollings hills of Edna Valley. They even have a winery pug to greet and welcome you, ready for all the pets and kisses.
Tasting fees are not included, as not all wineries charge the same fee, and each winery will be donating separately to Woods Humane Society during this event.
Disclaimer: 6 Tickets must be sold 24 hours before the planned wine tour in order for this to operate. You will be notified if SLO Safe Ride is not offering the shuttle, 24 hours before departure time.