Join us for the weekend of Wine 4 Paws! During the weekend of April 6 – 7, SLO Safe Ride will be donating 10% of all wine tour proceeds to Woods Humane Society, a local non-profit providing and caring for pets in San Luis Obispo County. Explore Paso Robles Wine Country with us for a good cause!
What’s Included in the Wine 4 Paws Paso Robles Wine Tour:
- Professional Transportation
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- 3 Chosen Wineries in a 4 hour time period
The wineries this tour will visit are the following:
- Hammersky Vineyards – Experience Paso Robles Wine Country with Hammersky’s luxurious amenities. With cafe-style lawn seating and 180 degree view of rolling vineyards, their tasting room hosts one of the best views, and locations to relax and enjoy the company you’re with, we believe this is the perfect first stop for our wonderful weekend in Paso Robles! Hammersky winemakers pride themselves on Bordeaux-centric handcrafted wines and find pleasure in creating the perfect blends. Their tasting fee is $15 per person.
- Niner Wine Estates – With grapes only sourced from Paso Robles and Edna Valley, Niner is the perfect Paso Robles experience. A red-centric winery, you don’t want to miss their Cabernet Sauvingon, Pinot Noir, or Chardonnay. Enjoy the beautiful views of Heart Hill Vineyard while you sip premium quality wine. Niner Wine Estates also added a high quality restaurant to accompany its rich wine, open Thursday through Sunday. Their tasting fee is $20 per person.
- Parrish Family Vineyard – a quaint, family-owned winery with deep roots in the Atascadero and Paso Robles area. Their tasting room formerly located in Downtown Paso Robles, the Parrish Family built a two story ranch style house overlooking 30 acres of vines, to curate a “home away from home” vibe where dogs are welcome indoors and outdoors. The second story, where the tasting room is located, is both welcoming and warm – with a marvelous bar and “living room” accompanied with a warm fireplace. The first floor is an eloquently decorated corporate-style room with a full kitchen. It houses a 100% wireless conference room to hold important meetings, and a gathering area for larger groups. The outdoor space exceeds expectations with patio lights, and views eye level to the vines to immerse you into the experience of the vineyards. Their tasting fee is $20 per person.
Tasting fees are not included, as not all wineries charge the same fee, and each winery will be donating separately to Woods Humane Society during this event.
Disclaimer: This wine tour will not operate if fewer than 6 tickets are sold. SLO Safe Ride will notify all ticket holders 24 hours before.