Resources for Your Next Tour!
Wineries & breweries in San Luis Obispo County and Santa Barbara County that are open.
These businesses RECOMMEND making a reservation. The list we compiled for you includes hours of operation.Wineries
See which wineries in Paso Robles, Edna Valley, Santa Barbara and beyond, are open for wine tasting.Central Coast Breweries
See which breweries in San Luis Obispo County are open for local, craft beer and delicious food.
These businesses RECOMMEND making a reservation. The list we compiled for you includes hours of operation.
See which wineries in Paso Robles, Edna Valley, Santa Barbara and beyond, are open for wine tasting.
See which breweries in San Luis Obispo County are open for local, craft beer and delicious food.
Experiencing Edna Valley and Paso Robles Wine Regions & More
San Luis Obispo Wineries:
- Autry Cellars – Tasting fee: $15 / person. Open Tuesday – Saturday 11am – 5pm; Sunday: 11am – 4pm by reservation only. Last reservation is one hour before closing. All outdoor seating. Steve Autry founded his own winery after a career in aerospace research and commercial beekeeping. His love for Zinfandel is a big influence in their production of that wine today.
- Biddle Ranch Vineyard – Tasting fee: $20 / person, waived with $50 purchase. The new Biddle Ranch tasting room sits beautifully in the heart of the Edna Valley, offering incredible views of the surrounding Santa Lucia Mountains. Biddle Ranch specializes in bold red Varietals and Chardonnays.
- Baileyana, Tangent, True Myth – Tasting fee: $15 – $30 / person, waived with purchase of $50 purchase. Catherine Niven was one of the first female wine makers in California. Baileyana is named for the place she met her husband Jack, and features cool-climate Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
- Center of Effort – information coming soon!
- Chamisal Vineyards – Tasting fee: $20 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles. Chamisal boasts a beautiful tasting room inside an old schoolhouse, with a great outdoor patio for large groups. They are a dog-friendly winery, and specialize in Pinot Noir and Chardonnay (Make sure to try the Stainless Steel Chardonnay if you get a chance, its a SLO Safe Ride favorite)
- Claiborne and Churchill Winery– Tasting fee: $18 / person, waived by purchase of 2 bottles. Claiborne and Churchill specializes in Alsatian dry white wines, specifically Gewürztraminer and Riesling. They store their barrels inside the tasting room, creating a nice aroma of oak and vanilla.
- Croma Vera Wines – Tasting fee: $15 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles. Information coming soon!
- Edna Valley Vineyard – Edna Valley Vineyard is currently the ‘best rated tasting room in San Luis Obispo’, and their cool-climate vines create great Pinot Noirs, Merlots, and Chardonnays.
- El Lugar Wines – Tasting fee: $15 / person.Specializing in Pinot Noir, El Lugar prides themselves on creating high quality wines. With over 25 years of wine-making experience, owners Coby and Katie love what they do and the amazing AVA of the Edna Valley
- Filipponi Ranch – Tasting fee: $10 / person. Once a dairy farm for many years, Filipponi Ranch sits nestled halfway between San Luis Obispo and Shell Beach just off the 101. Scotty takes great pride in his family owned operation and offers incredible varietals such as Tempranillo and Albariño as well as Cabernet Savignon and a Syrah.
- Kelsey See Canyon Vineyards – Tasting fee: $15 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles. There are about 200 wild peacocks in See Canyon, and they often roam Kelsey. Kelsey also proudly boasts a barrel-aged hard cider. Kelsey is a dog-friendly winery!
- Kynsi Winery – Tasting fee: $15 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles. Kynsi used to be an old dairy until 1944, and they specialize in Pinot Noir.
- Laetitia Vineyard and Winery – Tasting fee: $15 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles. Known first and foremost for their spaking wines, Laetita also produces Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and many more.
- Saucelito Canyon– Tasting fee: $15 / person, waived with bottle purchase. Saucelito Canyon’s first vines were planted in 1880, but eventually died out in the early 1900’s. In 1974, they were restored to their current state today, and they produce award winning Zinfandels that highlight their great tasting room.
- Sextant Wines – Tasting fee: $20 / person. Sextant is located on an old production factory grounds with lots of SLO historical content still located on the site. Sextant specializes in Rhone Varietals, including Zinfandels and Chardonnays. This winery is also one of the only tasting rooms in the Edna Valley that offer prepared food.
- Stephen Ross Winery – Tasting fee: $20, waived with $50 purchase. Open: Friday – Sunday; 11am – 4pm for outdoor seating on their Sippin’ Sidewalk; Reservation Required. For groups larger than 4 people, please call (805) 594-1318
- Talley Vineyards – Tasting fee: $15 / person. Talley Vineyards tasting room offer beautiful grounds including three picnic areas with stunning views of the courtyard, the surrounding vineyards, and vegetable fields. They specialize in delicious varieties of both Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
- Tolosa Winery – Tasting fee: $25 / person, waived with $50 purchase. Tolosa prides itself on being a sustainable winery that produces well balanced wines, expressing the unique nature of the fruit grown on their estate. Tolosa specializes in Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays, and has won multiple awards for both varietals.
- Wolff Vineyards – Tasting fee: $20 / person, waived with bottle purchase. Wolff is a dog-friendly vineyard that takes pride in growing high quality grapes. They outsource the grapes to many award winning wineries, including their favorites, Syrah and Peitite Syrah.
Paso Robles Wineries:
Santa Margarita Wineries
- Ancient Peaks Winery – Information coming soon!
- Amivida Vineyards – Open by appointment only. Groups of 6 or less. Call to reserve your appointment for a unique, private tasting in the heart of Santa Margarita.
West Paso Robles Wineries
- Halter Ranch – Tasting fee: $20 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles or Wine Club Membership. Consecutive years of winning the Sustainability award is the cherry on top for Halter Ranch, alongside their various award-winning wines. They grow sixteen grape varietals, and offer a bold selection of Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Syrahs, Grenache-based Rose, Grenache Blanc, and an elegant CDP. Looking for a special experience? Schedule a Jeep Tasting Tour around their 283-acre vineyard and natural landscape.
- Adelaida Winery – Open Wed. – Mon. 10am – 3:30pm for groups of 6 or fewer. Beautiful outdoor area to taste estate wines, grown from organically farmed vineyards.
- Opolo Vineyards – Tasting fee: $15 / person, waived with bottle purchase or Wine Club Membership. Opolo Vineyards offers a plethora of wine varietals, and is the perfect place to bring a group who is eager to explore different wine varietals. Interested in exploring outside the normal? Try their 2016 Temproanillo, 2017 Mountain Zinfandel (a local favorite!), and their 2016 Sangiovese.
- Niner Wine Estates – Tasting fee: $20 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles or Wine Club Membership. Indulge in French oak barreled Syrah, characterized with notes of black cherry and leather, or a dark fruit-filled blend from their Heart Hill Vineyard. If you’re more of a white lover, try their Reserve Silhousette Du Coeur, a blend of 3 grape varietals on different edges of their famous Heart Hill Vineyard.
- Parrish Family Vineyard – Tasting fee: $25 / person, waived with purchase of $50 or Wine Club Membership. Open Thurs & Sun. 11am – 5pm and Fri. & Sat. 11am – 6pm. Groups of 10 – 16 people must contact the winery for reservations. Visit this boutique Paso Robles winery for a home away from home experience! Their Welcome Tasting Menu includes a 2018 Estate Sauvignon Blanc, 2018 Chardonnay, 2016 Petite-Sirah, 2016 Silken, and 2016 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon. The winery also features in house food offerings such as shareables, salads, sandwiches, macaron flight, and Sunday Brunch!
- Calcareous Vineyards – Open Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm; Glass and bottle purchases; Outdoor seating for any group size with misters and umbrellas. Food available daily from 11am – 3pm.
- Windward Vineyard – Tasting fee: $15 / person, waived with purchase of two bottles. Open Monday – Friday 10:30am – 5pm; Outdoor seating for groups of 8 or fewer. Fun, unique flight of Exclusively Pinot Noir on our patio overlooking the vineyard. We have misters, cheese & charcuterie plates available and we are dog-friendly!
- More Paso Wineries – With over 300 wineries in Paso Robles overall, and a selection of them in West Paso, you’re sure to find one that suits your preferences! Let our team know exactly what you’re looking for and we will recommend various wineries. Not sure what you’re looking for? We will create the perfect itinerary for you!
East Paso Robles Wineries
- B&E Vineyard – Open Saturday & Sunday 11am – 5pm; any group size available for glass and bottle purchase; ample outdoor seating with shade.
- Cass Winery – Tasting fee: $15 – $20 / person, waived with bottle purchase or Wine Club Membership. Cass Winery is known for their elegant and divine wine, you’re guaranteed to enjoy their white, rose, and red varietals.
- Sculpterra Winery – Tasting fee: $10 / person, waived with bottle purchase or Wine Club Membership. If you’re looking for a more unique experience, visit Sculpterra Winery for great value ($10 for 8 different wines!), a beautiful and scenic sculpture garden, and plenty of whites, reds, blends, and dessert wines to choose from! Their vineyards locations feature different soil types ideal for planting red varietals, specifically Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petite Sirah, Mourvedre, Pinot Noir, and Zinfandels.
- Tobin James Winery – Tasting fee: FREE! Enjoy the aesthetic and rural ambiance of Tobin James Cellars. An true to Paso style winery, bring out your cowboy boots and get western with a glass of wine. With award winning wines curating the perfect tasting, you’ll enjoy the flavor and boldness of every red, wine, and sparkling — guaranteed!
- More East Paso Wineries – Feel free to ask our team about more winery suggestions when visiting East Paso Robles!
- Aaron wines – Tasting fee: $20 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles. As a quaint winery, Aaron Wines offers an exclusive and intimate tasting experience, filled with bold wines. His tasting room portrays a surfer-like lifestyle, as does his labels. Those who visit his winery shine as bright as their reviews upon leaving. Locals favorites: Petite Sirah blends, Riesling, and Pinot Noir.
- Al Lago Wines – Tasting fee: $15 / person, waived with purchase of a bottle. Mainly described as silky, soft, and balanced, Al Lago is known for their production of red blends. After bridging their European origin or newly found knowledge of winemaking, the owners of Al Lago produced Sngiovese, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, and 3 varietals of Pinot Noir.
- BarrelHouse Brewing Co. – Pay by the Pint. One of the first businesses to claim their land in Tin City, BarrelHouse Brewing has proved their worth in tasty beer, enjoyed all over the Central Coast and beyond. Their popular ones? Sunny Daze (blonde ale), Mango IPA (citrus blonde), Big Sur Double IPA, and more! They also produce four barrel-aged beers, and rotate new beers consistently to keep their beer loving loyals on their toes.
- Benom Wines – Tasting fee: $20 / person, waived with purchase of 4 bottles // Appointment Only. Visit Benom Wines for a very unique, one-on-one tasting experience. The whole Tasting Room is reserved for your tasting to fully delve into the wines, learning about the history of the winery and wines. Fresh baked bread is served with every tasting!
- Brian Benson Cellars – Tasting fee: $15 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles. Walk into Brian Benson Cellars for a tasting of French-aged Zinfandel, Syrah, and various blends all found in Willow Creek district of Paso Robles.
- Desparada – Tasting fee: $20 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles // Appointment Only. Enjoy the creative and artsy side of winemaking with the labels on each Deparada wine bottle. The wines and the people who devote their time to producing this wine have a true quirky spirit, and are sure to leave you in awe.
- Field Recordings – Tasting fee: $10 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles. // Appointment Only. The goal: produce a wine with personality. Mission accomplished. The flight of 8 blend varietals has been described as “eclectic,” and offers canned wines for you to enjoy on a picnic after tasting in Tin City. Also be sure to say hi to their Winery Dog, Lily.
- Giornata – Appointment Only. Giornata Wines took Italian varietals and curated them in California. Backed by the multiple reviews of extremely happy guests, their wine is sure to impress you. Their tasting room is as elevated as their varietals and the ambiance. This is surely an intimate and elegant tasting experience.
- Jacob Toft – Open daily from 10am – 3pm with outdoor tastings; Groups of 12 or fewer allowed at this time. Reservations recommended.
- Kaleidos – Tasting fee: $10 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles.Open Friday – Sunday 11am – 5pm for groups of 12 people or less. Visit Kaleidos for Paso Robles-famous Syrahs, and very bold reds with lots of tannins – these aren’t for the faint of heart! This winery also offers a cupcake and wine pairing on the first weekend of every month, and special event weekends!
- Lefondusac – Pay by the glass. Known for outstanding service, relaxed and fun atmosphere, and good wine to top it off, you’re guaranteed to enjoy your tasting at Lefondusac! Get to know the owner and his minimalist technique to his fruit forward wine while playing a round of darts. This winery is open late!
- Levo – Tasting fee: $20 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles or Wine Club Membership. Levo Wines is a different experience in which the winemaker and owner sources his grapes from Santa Barbara, to make Paso Robles style wines. If you get the chance, take your time talking to the owner, Bret, to learn about his process of going from dirt to bottle. Visit this tasting room for a lineup of reds and one Chardonnay.
- Monochrome Wines – Tasting fee: $15 / person. Appointment Only. For the white wine lovers of Paso – amongst the heavy reds, Monochrome Wines offers a diverse selection of whites, grown in both Paso and Edna Valley. This tasting experience is a one-on-one tasting with the owner, who describes the notes of the wine as well as the history and how it’s made. For those who want a background of the wine while tasting, this is your spot!
- Negranti Creamery – Open Friday + Saturday 12pm – 9pm & Sunday – Thursday 11am – 6pm. Enjoy delicious and locally made sheep’s milk ice cream during your tasting adventure in Tin City! Perfect for a hot, summer day in the sun.
- Nicora – Tasting fee: $20 / person. Appointment Only. Visit Nicora Wines for a selection of beautifully crafted Rhone wines. Their grapes are sourced on the Central Coast only, from Paso Robles to Santa Maria. The tasting experience here is a one-on-one with their tasting room manager, with a flight of reds and a white!
- ONX Wines – Tasting fee: $15 / person, waived with purchase of 2 bottles or Wine Club Membership. Enjoy a flight of whites, roses, and reds to fulfill your palate. ONX Wines is known for having “an infatuation with delicacy,” which you can taste directly in their Mad Crush.
- Powell Mountain Cellars – Tasting fee: $15 – 20 / person includes 5 wines, waived with two bottle purchase. Glasses available for $12 – $14. Open Friday – Sunday 12pm – 5pm & Appointment-Only on Monday – Thursday from 1pm – 5pm. Reservations required for groups of 6 people or more, with a max of 12. If you’re looking for Bordeaux, Rhone, and Spanish varietals, Powell Mountain Cellars will present you with many options! Their Wine Club offers a 20% discount and you receive two shipments of six bottles minimum per shipment, with complimentary tastings for 2 people.
- Sans Liege Wines – Tasting fee: $15 / person, waived with a bottle purchase. Continuously described as “reasonably priced, flavorful, laid back vibe, friendly tasting room staff.” What else do you need? We’ll take the advice from the locals, who usually pick a bottle or two up before heading to dinner! Featured wines: White Rhone blend, Groundwork Syrah, and “The Offering” – a red blend.
- Six Test Kitchen – information coming soon!
- The Fableist – Tasting fee: $15 / person waived with purchase of 2 bottles.With all bottles hovering around $20, you won’t be disappointed. As a Paso Robles winery, The Fableist offers various red varietals, however they also offer equally delicious varietals of whites. Their tasting flight of 8 wines features 2 whites and 6 reds – one of which being a Tempranillo for our Spanish grape lovers.
- Tin Canteen – information coming soon!
- Tin City Cider Co. – Pay by the glass. A collaboration of 3 local winemakers creating a little something different – cider. Their ciders are synonymous to Champagne-like and offer dry, crisp ciders (with catchy and fun names). Visit their tasting room for live music, ping pong, corn hole, and local bbq right outside.
- Turtle Rock Vineyards – Tasting fee: . Walk-Ins Available Thursday – Sunday. By Appointment Only on Monday – Wednesday. A family owned winery that sources grapes locally from the West Side of Paso, you’re sure to taste the hard work the owners put into their 1,500 cases annually. They specialize in Rhone varietals, sourcing their grapes from Willow Creek Rd on the Westside of Paso Robles.
- Wine Shine – a curation of brandy from local Paso Robles grape juice is what the Wine Shine specializes in — and they sure do it right! Their brandy is aged in new French and American oak barrels or some are infused with local fruits and botanical. Stop by for your perfectly distilled neutral brandy, or expand your tasting to one of their specialty brandies.
TempletonAmByth Estate Wines – Tasting fee: $20, waived with purchase of 1 bottle. Open Fri. – Mon. 11am – 5pm for groups fewer than 6; Nothing added wine, including sulfites. Biodynamic and Organic certified from dry farmed vines. Tasting room and wine bar outside in the plant Nursery in the center of our nostalgic small town of Templeton. By the glass pours and food available at Natures Touch Market and Kitchen.Bella Luna Winery – Open daily 10am – 4pm for groups of 6 or fewer, by appointment only;Donati Family Vineyard – Open Thursday – Monday 11am – 4pm for groups of 8 or fewer. Complimentary tastings and discounts for active Wine Club Members.
Santa Barbara/Santa Ynez Wineries:
- Alexander & Wayne: Open every day from 11 am – 6 pm
- Alma Rosa Winery & Vineyards: Open every day from 11 am – 6 pm on Friday – Sunday and then from 11 am – 5:30 pm on Monday – Thursday
- Arthur Earl Winery: Open every day from 11 am – 6 pm
- Buscador Winery & Tasting Room: Open Friday – Monday from 12 – 5 pm
- Buttonwood Farm Winery & Vineyard: Open every day from 11 am – 5 pm
- Carivintâs Winery: Open Wednesday – Friday from 12 – 7 pm and Saturday – Sunday from 11 am – 7 pm
- Casa Cassara Winery & Vineyard: Open every day from 12 – 6 pm
- Dreamcôte Wine Co.: Open Thursday – Monday from 11 am – 5 pm
- Imagine Wine: Open every day from 11 am – 5 pm
- Kalyra Winery: Open Tuesday – Sunday from 12 – 5 pm
- Lincourt Vineyards: Open Friday – Sunday from 1 – 5 pm
- Lucas & Lewellen Vineyards: Open every day from 10 am – 5 pm
- Tierra y vino: Open Thursday – Monday from 11 am – 5 pm
- Toccata Tasting Room: Open every day from 10 am – 5:30 pm and on Friday – Saturday from 10 am – 7:30 pm
Central Coast Breweries:
San Luis Obispo Craft Breweries
- Central Coast Brewing – Opening its second location in San Luis Obispo this past year, Central Coast Brewing is stepping up their game as far as having one of the newest and most popular watering holes in San Luis Obispo.
- BarrelHouse Brewing – With both a beer garden in Paso Robles and a speakeasy style bar in downtown San Luis Obispo, BarrelHouse Brewing Co. has truly made a name for itself on the Central Coast.
- Bang The Drum Brewery – Opening its doors in August 2014, Bang the Drum Brewery is a melting pot for all things ‘SLO’. Hosting bands, salsa dances, art shows, yoga and other fun events almost every week, these guys draw from the eclectic nature of San Luis Obispo itself to create an environment like non other.
- 7 Sisters Brewing – Committed to sustainability and conservation of natural resources, 7 Sisters Brewing is a great place to kick back and enjoy a beer guilt free. With a tasting room build almost entirely from repurposed materials, these guys and gals are devoted to the Central Coast and all those that choose to call this place home.
- Libertine Brewing Company – With locations across the Central Coast and a multiple bottle clubs, Libertine Brewing is a local favorite specializing in sours, wild ales and good times. Need a morning pick me up? These guys also feature a coffee bar just next door to their downtown San Luis Obispo location.
- SLO Brew – Opening it’s doors in 1988, SLO Brew remains one of the longest standing brew pubs on the California coast. In addition to their downtown location, SLO Brew recently opened a new location entitled ‘SLO Brew Rock’ which includes beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces, full kitchen as well as an event center featuring artists like Chromeo and Collie Buddz.
South County Craft Breweries
- ManRock Brewing Co. – Open Monday 3pm – 9pm; Tues. – Fri. 3pm – 10pm; Saturday 12pm – 8pm; Sunday 10am – 7pm. Surrounded by the hillsides of Grover Beach, ManRock Brewing Co.’s beer garden is one you definitely need to stop in at. With small concerts taking place every Wednesday and Friday, this intimate and enjoyable space features hops curling up trellised planters, picnic bench style seating and amazing aromas of burgers, tacos, and pizza.
- Pismo Brewing Co. – With a tasting room a hop, skip and a jump away from the famous Pismo Beach pier, Pismo Brewing Co. could not be closer to the ocean without getting sand in your beer with every pour. Opening in 2010, this brew house constantly features 6 rotating taps of locally brewed Pismo Brewing Co. beer and a delicious root beer, also on tap, for the under-aged or sweet tooth in your group.
- Bittersweet Brewing Company – Opening its door December 2018 in Grover Beach, Bittersweet Brewing Co. is a father-son duo whose passion for brewing beer together stems back 10 years prior. Striving to put at least one local ingredient in every beer they brew, this up-n-coming brewery currently features a Blond Ale, a Saison, a Porter and an IPA with more soon to come.
- Three Stacks and a Rock Brewing Company – Technically a ‘Nano Brewery’ (a brewery producing batches of three barrels or smaller), Three Stacks and a Rock Brewing Co. pride themselves on brewing ‘fresh beer’ with a focus on locally sources and freshly harvested ingredients. With offerings including in-house brewed Porters, IPAs, Pales and Lagers they also proudly offer rotating guest taps, a popcorn machine and 120-square-foot, and a dog-friendly patio.
- Santa Maria Brewing Co. – Known as ‘the best little brewery that nobody heard of’, Santa Maria Brewing Co began brewing and selling its beer in the original location in Nipomo. Since then they have opened 3 new locations, with 2 more in the works! With over 18 in-house brewed beers, there is truly something for everyone at every location.
- Tent City Beer Company – Featuring a variety of house beers ranging from coffee stouts to pale ales, Tent City Beer Co. also offers some of the best craft beers from other local favorites as well as nationwide boutique breweries. Born out of a love for beer made with the finest ingredients, Tent City strives to share their passion for great American beer in each barrel they brew.
- Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. – Founded by father-son duo Jim and Jaime Dietenhofer, Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co has made a huge splash in the Central Coast beer scene since opening its doors in 2010. Brewing all types of beer, Fig Mountain has a beer for everyone; we recommend the Danish Red Lager and Dany Brown Ale.
- Naughty Oak Brewing Company – “Comradery Through Quality” outlines Naughty Oaks Brewing Company’s mission statement. Orcutt’s only brewery boasts quality over quantity, bringing incredible flavors of the region into their beers. Stop in for a pint, pitcher or take home a growler of your favorite brew!
North County Breweries
- Dead Oak Brewing Company – With a strong love for the close-knit community on the Central Coast, Dead Oak Brewing takes pride in creating great beers that bring friends and family closer together. Beginning their venture into micro brewing in 2016, Jesse and Nikki Kaltenberg aimed to bridge the divide between classic and modern beer styles, and by gosh they have done it!
- Dunbar Brewing – Opening its Santa Margarita doors in 2009, Dunbar Brewing focuses on timeless and traditional British ales. With a London Porter, Scottish Heavy, and Irish Stout, this brew house has a classic European pub feel leaving a warm and inviting feel to all your heart from the moment you walk in.
- Firestone Walker Brewing – Founded in 1996, Firestone Walker Brewing is the collaboration of two brothers-in-law who decided to turn their separate passions for beer into a business. After almost 25 years of brewing, expanding, and of course more brewing, the boys at Firestone Walker have made their operation into one of, if not, the biggest brewing operation on the Central Coast.
- Wild Fields Brewhouse – Open Tuesday – Sunday 2pm – 8pm for groups of 8 or fewer during COVID restrictions. Wild Fields is a 10BBL brewpub, build for beer lovers, families, and everyone in-between. Featuring up to 20 house beers, local wine and cider, non-alcoholic options, a full food menu and arcades including mini-bowling (in honor of our buildings former life as a bowling alley). Be sure to check out some wold-class beer with a casual environment.
- Earth and Fire Brewing Company
- Toro Creek Brewing Company
- Silva Brewing
Central Coast Distilleries
San Luis Obispo
- Autry Cellars– With a focus on brandy and grappa as well as a handful of different varietal wines, Autry Cellars has one of the most unique tasting rooms on the Central Coast. Nothing fancy or extravagant here; no wrap-around wine bar, just award winning beverages and a man determined to help you unwind and appreciate life.
- Rod and Hammer’s SLO Stills– Located at The Rock near the San Luis Obispo airport and at the north end of the Edna Valley, SLO Stills is a small batch distillery soon to be opened in late 2018. Focusing on whiskey and other hand-crafted spirits, this new distillery is sure to be worth a visit.
- Foggy Bottom Distillery– Producing about 10 different whiskeys, a gin, a rum, an unaged moonshine and few barrel-rested creations, Foggy Bottom Distillery opened its doors to the public late 2017. With an initial focus on simply making whiskey for friends and family, owner Todd Adams loves distilling spirits and today has more fun than ever sharing his creations out of his tiny space in Los Osos.
- Wine Shine – Committed to combining old-fashioned distillation techniques with innovative infusions, Wine Shine is truly in a class of its own. Featuring a variety of small batch spirits, alongside their brandy and whiskey, the team at Wine Shine has over a century worth of experience in the mixology, culinary arts and wine making industries.
- Calwise Spirits Co. – Founded upon family tradition of moonshining and booze running, Calwise Spirits Co. are made in celebration of the Central Coast lifestyle. With a Blonde Rum, Gin and Spiced Rum, this distillery has truly distilled their craft into their award-winning spirits sure to wow everyone who tastes them.
- Pendray’s Distillery– Born out of love for fortifying their port-style wines, Pendray’s Distillery (the sister brand of PasoPort and Per Caso) offers a portfolio consisting of Brandy’s, Grappa’s, and a few seasonal fruit based Liqueurs.
- Krobar Craft Distillery– With a combined 40 years in the alcohol beverage industry, the geniuses behind Krobar Distillery love offering something a little different than the other local distilleries. Featuring Pink Gin, Rye Whiskey and California twist on a traditional European aperitif wine titled “Light and Bright”, there are some distinct flavors wafting from this repurposed sheet metal building.
- Willow Creek Distillery– Formerly the distillery at Opolo Winery, Willow Creek has made a serious name for itself since opening in 2013. Featuring a chamomile liqueur, walnut liqueur, and plum brandy, this distillery locally sources their ingredients and focuses on crafting the highest grade spirits possible.
- Manucci Spirits– The newest addition to the Wild Coyote Winery, Manucci Spirits focuses on utilizing wine by products and infusions to create some of their most interesting flavors. Featuring pomegranate, star anise, espresso, and habanero/garlic infused brandies, this family owned and operated distillery focuses on handcrafting in every sense of the word.
- Re:Find Handcrafted Spirits– Re:Find is known for crafting artisan spirits from grape/grain to bottle in the heart of Paso Robles wine country. Proprietors/Distillers, Alex & Monica Villicana, believe in transparency in their distilling practices and the authenticity of the ingredients distilled. Stop in to see why they’re rated among the best distilleries in the region!
Tips for Visitors:Raise a glass with us at these open Central Coast wineries! Enjoy wine tasting this summer in Paso Robles, Edna Valley, Pismo Beach, Arroyo Grande, Cambria, San Luis Obispo, Avila Beach and more, across San Luis Obispo County. Our local wineries will be serving you outside and adhering to county and state guidelines to ensure your safety. Enjoy the fresh coastal air and gorgeous vineyard views as you enjoy your wine outside. Most wineries will require a reservation in advance. Please note that the opening times for these wineries can change, so please call them in advance to confirm their hours. Check back on this page frequently, as you can expect that we’ll have the latest Coronavirus updates and what that means regarding your wine tasting experience on the Central Coast.Don’t forget to bring a snack or two; incredible views and wine are always even better with food! Or you can ask us about our catered lunch options. Our all-inclusive wineries include the essentials (that are included in every wine tour) like professional transportation specialist, luxury vehicle of your choice, door-to-door pick up and drop off, in addition to catered lunch.If you need safe and professional transportation, we can confidently offer our services across the Central Coast. We offer vehicles of all sizes and with varied amenities. For a cozier atmosphere try our Chrysler 300c Luxury Sedan with Black Napa leather seats and sunroof or our Mercedes Sprinter LandJet, with a mini-fridge and La-Z-Boy recliners. If you’re looking for more space, why not try out the favorite Luxury Limousine Bus with a bar and premium sound or our Stretch Limousine with fiber optics. For plenty of space to socially distance within the vehicle, try out our Prevost Full Size Luxury Coach with premium leather seats and onboard wireless internet or our Newport Coachworks Luxury Bus with reclining seats, USB chargers at every seat and more.While regular sanitation after every use of our vehicles has always been in place, due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have updated our cleaning and sanitation procedures for our passengers’ continued health and safety.
- Professional detailers clean all vehicles before they leave our lot.
- All of our professional drivers meet medical safety standards and wear a mask.
- Every vehicle is stocked with sanitizer and sanitization wipes.
- Drivers will wipe down high-contact areas every time you and your group leave the vehicle.