Trying to plan the ultimate bachelorette party? Don’t sweat it! Below are the top three ways you can have the perfect party on the Central Coast. These activities will take you from Paso Robles to San Luis Obispo as you celebrate the bride-to-be.
Feel free to mix and match any of the ideas below; everyone’s group has different tastes and there were too many awesome stops to make just one itinerary. That’s the great thing about planning a bachelorette party on the Central Coast!
1. Wine Tasting
With over 300 wineries in Paso Robles, the possibilities for wine tasting are endless. This is why we’ve narrowed the scope to three that make our cut for a fabulous bachelorette party.
- Halter Ranch: Start your wine-tasting adventure horseback riding through rolling vineyard hills. Nothing like the fresh Central Coast breeze flowing through your hair as you journey through miles of vines in Paso Robles. After your adventure on horseback, relax on their outdoor patio for wine tasting. (We highly recommend trying their rosé. It’s superb!)
- Tooth & Nail Winery: Cross a moat over turquoise waters and enjoy wine tasting in a castle. This winery offers plenty of incredible food from sliders to garlic fries, making it a great stop to fill up on both wine and food.
- Barton Family Wines: Only a skip away from Tooth & Nail, here you can kick back and relax as you try food and wine pairings.
2. Rejuvenate In The Hot Springs
Did you know that an all-natural hot spring is tucked away in the hills of Avila Beach? You and your party can book the Oasis Waterfall Lagoon at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa. Get ready for some serious pampering at this tropical. The oasis is a private spring, complete with lounging chairs and a waterfall. Surrounded by nature and silence, order a charcuterie platter and some wine for you and the gals as you relax.
Looking for additional pampering? Stop by the spa and treat yourself to a facial or a full body massage.
3. Explore & Taste In Tin City
Tin City in Paso Robles is a mini-city in itself. With over twenty tasting rooms, with wine, cider, beer, and spirits, in addition to a couple of eateries and craft shops, you and your party could spend an entire weekend here!
Here’s how you can conquer the town for your party.
- Start with some ciders and games at Tin City Cider Co..
- Stop by the Tin Canteen for an early lunch (we recommend their homemade pasta, it’s incredible).
- After lunch, enjoy wine tastings at places like ONX Wines, The Fableist, and Field Recordings.
- Grab some sheep milk ice cream from Negranti Creamery. (There’s nothing like it!)
- Then head over to Wine Shine for some brandy and then head over to the Six Test Kitchen for dinner.
- Missing your craft beer? After you’ve fueled up on multiple courses from Six Test Kitchen, head over to BarrelHouse Brewing Co. for beer and live music.
The Bachelorette Party Bus Is Waiting
Ready to get your bachelorette party rolling? Our fantastic team is ready to help connect you to a variety of fun activities and make tasting reservations for you and your group. (Did we mention we have a party bus? It comes equipped with perimeter seating, a bar, premium sound system with two subwoofers, 4 big-screen TVs and charging stations for phones.) Give our team a call at (805) 620-7233 or fill out the form below to get started.
Request a free quote for Bachelorette Party transportation below!