What You need to know
CLEANING AND SANITATION UPDATE
While regular sanitation after every use of our vehicles has always been in place, due to the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we have updated our cleaning and sanitation procedures for the continued health and safety of our passengers.
These are the specific steps that we are implementing to ensure every passenger’s health and safety on our vehicles.
- While our team of professional detailers regularly ensures the cleanliness and sanitation of every vehicle before and after each charter, they will now spend more time on additional detailing and cleaning before, during and after our passengers exit the vehicle.
- Drivers will wipe down all high contact areas every time the passengers exit the vehicle.
- Additional hand sanitizers, wipes and Lysol sprays will be stocked onboard all vehicles.
- Coaches are equipped with a wipe station by the front door of the bus.
- Drivers are required to get their shift covered if they are not feeling 100%.