Wine Lover (noun)
1. One who gets excited, happy, or ecstatic at the idea of wine.
2. One who’s happy place is when they’re drinking wine.
“as a wine lover, she cried tears of joy when she found out she was going wine tasting in Paso Robles”
Are you a wine lover / wine enthusiast / wine connoisseur? Well buckle up, we’ve got the perfect wine tasting guide in Paso Robles for you! Here are 4 wineries in Paso Robles that are must-stops for any wine lover.
1. Cass Winery
In one sip you’re whisked away to a provincial countryside in France. Cass Winery crafts some of the best French wines that you can find (without hopping on a plane to visit France).
Did we mention that this Paso Robles winery also has some of the best views? (There’s a reason they offer horseback sunset excursions through the fields and over their rolling hills.) If you’re looking to escape to a romantic vineyard, between the wines and the views Cass has you covered!
2. Tablas Creek Winery
Are you an environment-conscious wine lover? Well, you’ll definitely want to pay a visit to Tablas Creek Winery in Paso Robles! They were recently awarded for their Biodynamic Farming. You can sip their wine confident that it was produced sustainably right here on the Central Coast. Better yet their wine tastes superb! They balance traditions learned from the Rhone Valley with a Paso Robles flair.
3. Peachy Canyon Winery
If Zinfandel is your favorite wine, look no further than Peach Canyon Winery! This Paso Robles estate’s flagship varietal is Zinfandel. Their Zinfandel includes a broad range of flavors from elegant to fruit-forward. In fact, their Zinfandel often receives 90+ points from the Wine Enthusiast and have won plenty of awards from the California Zinfandel Championship to the San Francisco Chronicle Competition.
4. Niner Wine Estates
Last, but certainly not least on our guide to Paso Robles for wine lovers is Niner Wine Estates. This Paso Robles is known as the best of all worlds!
- If you’re a wine lover they have their flagship wine, the Fog Catcher which is a 2017 blend comprised of Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Petit Verddo, and Cabernet Franc. You’re not going to find anything like this anywhere else.
- If you’re a foodie, they have lunches that locals rave about. In fact, Niner Wine Estates is well known locally for having some of the best food in Paso Robles. Our stomach is growling already!
- If you love views, then you won’t find one like this! You can wine taste while overlooking a literal heart formed by a grove of oak trees in the vineyard.
Get a Free Quote for a Wine Tour Chauffeur
Our team of professional transportation concierges are happy to help you coordinate reservations for wine tasting, lunches, and dinners during your private charter. (Ask us about our all-inclusive wine tours!) Give our team a call at (805) 620-7233 or fill out the form below to get started.